Search This Blog

Saturday, December 11, 2010

Thank You Note continued

5.

Dear Joseph's Parents

How are you? What about your health/conditions with our family. I hope all is still well.
Apart from my side I feel well and I still with my studies as well as needed. So I am very happy to talk with them with short message and I know my background in short and totally my thanks.
My name is Hamsi am a student at Ndanda High School where our honorable fellow Joseph Lawrence Chow was become a teacher. Am a one who benefited with your massive support with child who want get basic need.
So I was born twenty years ago at _____________ in __________ district. I was started primary school in 1999 at _____________ and I finished in 2005. I was given chance to join in secondary school at _________________ where Mr. Joseph (rest in peace) friend Mr. Mathew was a teacher.

After finished O level education in 2009 I was got chance to still with studies at Ndanda High School. But even as chosen to still with studies,my parents they won't pay all schools fees/eats this due to bad standard life and poor economics which my family have. After getting donations from you I still well with studies and my parents greet you and they have very happy and they say Thanks alot for your donations which help still with subject.

Also give big up to sister Jen who help to connect us with you.

Thanks

Yours in Education,

No comments: