Search This Blog

Sunday, February 26, 2012

1-22-2012 Castor Alfred

Dear Parents of Joseph Chow,

How are you?  I am very glad to greet you through this letter.  In my side I am ok with my family as well.  Concerning my studies  are going well, as for the last term I was third in my class and I performed a grade "B"

In December 2012 the situation of our school was not good due to rioters made by Islamic students in our school agains the school administration.  Thus the school was temporarily closed... Now everything is cool and we live peacefully in our school..
During the holiday I went home to help my parents do various agricultural activities...
... I still want to study economics and study economics and statistics.  I would like to go to University, wherever I get a chance.  I would like to go first to the USA, second Tanzania and third in South Africa. If I get into any of these universities I would be happy.  I would like to get a good job, marry and have four or five children.  I think I would like to live anywhere in the world, but due to my family I will probably stay in Tanzania......

Thank you for your help since it makes me to continue to have plans of my future life, because it gives me confidence that one day I can achieve a better life.  This is not only for me, but for my family, society and nation at large.  I wish you good work and if ever work would allow it I welcome you agin in Tanzania.  Come and visit, and we will be happy to see you.....


No comments: