Search This Blog

Saturday, April 17, 2010

Continued


To the Family

Sorry for the whole family and the nation for the matter happened for our beloved teacher, Joseph Chow. We say sorry for the whole family and lets pray for his soul Sorry again and thanks.
*****************************************************

He was a good teacher, good friend and also good consellor. He was with us in fema club and in basketball court. We used to play together, I am sorry for what happen cause its God willing We love him but God love him most
******************************************************

Joseph L. Chow,
My great teacher, so loving so kind, so hard working. He would sacrifice what he had for us A man of the people I LOVE HIM SO MUCH I MISS HIM SO MUCH.
***********************************************************
To Chow
I as a former student and attendant of maths class taugth by Chow, I ahare my sadly moment with the your family. I will never the Joseph since he was like prophet sent to rescue the Tanzanians.
***************************
I have what he taught me. I love you Mr Joe. He was very happy to see me performing well my physics subject, I know he is still watching me. I will do it for him in my exams, I'll not fail him...

No comments: