Search This Blog

Tuesday, February 21, 2012

1-21-2012 excerpts from Hamus Seif

Dear family of Joseph Chow

How are you?  How is health goin on?  ... I was sick in December, but now I am okay and I am going on in my studies.  I will not tell you my results of annual exam cause all of us, we didn't do examinations due to some problems which occurred in our school (demonstrations) and cause school to close for more than two weeks, but now everything is ok.

....let me take this last golden chance to give you and say with smile thanks alot for your back up in my studies that I going to finish in February...without your great back up in this process of getting an education I may be now in the village without education cause my parents could not afford all the costs.
Apart from that, my sponsor, I would like to tell you that my dream is to go to university.  I will take the BA in education.  I would like to be a teacher cause there are jobs in the field, even though the life of a teacher is facing may problems.  If not that I would like to go into Jounalism and comedian sector, as I play part now in my school.

Good bye, I wish you a good life.

Welcome again to Tanzania, is the cool country.

No comments: