Search This Blog

Tuesday, February 21, 2012

1-22-2012 Ibadi I Saidi

Dear parents of Joseph Chow,

First of all am so happy and I like to say how are you!  Myself I am so fine maybe to you... I would like to say thanks a lot for your support, because it led me doing better and continue well with my studies as well as getting essential things like washing soap, books, exercise books and others.

Now I would like to tell a bit about my ambitions.  Just I make sure that working hard to  my lessons ... and go to university to be an accountant in order to work as a manager at a financial institution.... I would like to live at my home region, Mtwara.  I would like to build my own house at Mtwara municipal and to live there.  I would like to travel to the USA because it is one big nation which maintains its peace and security.  I would like to be with small family, better if god wish.
....   I work hard in my subjects for more success... I come from a poor family, so I do not want to let them down.  The main theme is just learning more.

No comments: