Search This Blog

Wednesday, February 22, 2012

1-22-2012 excerpts from Fadhili Juma letter

Hi? Parents of Joseph Chow!

It is my hope that you are doing well at America.  At Tanzania is cool.  I carry on studying hard.  I do pray to the god for you to what you are doing to me to facilitate my studies at Ndanda.
I would like to tell you about my ambitions.  My ambitions have not changed  from the previous one.  I do remember that I did tell you that my ambition was to service in financial institutions such as a bank, but according to the situation of Tanzania these days, as going on there is the problem of unemployment in many institutions including that one, since I had two alternatives one like that above and another to be a teacher, if one fails, I will do the other.
...I study hard so that I can pass the examinations which will enable me to get my chance.
In Tanzania, since most of families are low income earners we are going at university through government assistance.  The government provides a certain percent to the student  If you get a favourable percent of assistance then you can go, if not, you can't go.

If god blesses me to get the favourable percent of assistance I will go to university where I will graduate and get employment.... I cannot tell you how it will be.....

have aa happy new year and greet all your family, including Kyle.

It's all I have today.  Yours affectionately, 

No comments: