Search This Blog

Wednesday, February 22, 2012

1-23-2012 excerpt from Kassim S. Duddy

Dear all

I like to write this letter to tell you about my condition..  I thank to god for the new year and I wish also to you a good start of the new year.
...When I am completing form six I would like to join the university studies... and after my education I would like t start a family...not a large complicated one... a small family
In my life I prefer to one day go outside of my community in order to exchange environment and look or see how the people live in particular environments because i am sure it will be big help to me to learn different things... and I can gain some ideas and knowledge..... I would like to thank you again for your help... you are providing much to help me be successful with my studies.

No comments: