Search This Blog

Monday, February 20, 2012

1/23/2012 - excerpts from Ramadhani I. Chakoria letter

Dear All

What about your health and condition? How are you going now with your daily routine?  I hope your are all fine and you are still going on with your daily challenges.  On my side I am also fine to the extent that I have succeed to write this letter, likewise I feel better since my family also is fine.

This is a continuation of writings response to your instance.  It is another time   when I am writing this letter to thank you for your support without which getting an education would have been very difficult.  So thanks and God is on the way to bless you.

Today I am very happy to say a little bit on the following.  My family is all fine and still preaching your kindness.  they are now engaging on agriculture, they are interested in farming because it is the only way to meet our needs.  They are also happy to see their son ending their studies next month.  One day I heard them saying they will never forget you and the assistance you gave, and they wish you a long life.

The end of my studies I am happy once again to thank you for your sponsorship, because I have succeeded in my dream of completing the advanced education.  I will to bless you....

When I finish my studies and future ambitions are to hope to continue with my studies to university level, and I hope to have a better job that will help me survive and also that will save y family from the troubles based on life....



No comments: