Search This Blog

Monday, August 15, 2011

July 3 2011

Dear parents of Joseph Chow

I would like to twhank you for helping us. I know that you have intended to help us to get education so that we may help our families together with our nation. After that I would like to tell you about my life

I was born in 192 within a family of ( tribes) as the second child after my sister Arina Valente. In short our family is poor due to the fact that my parents failed to pay school fees when I was at secondary school so the District me for up to Form 4 to pay for school. But my father has other children with other mothers.

About my studies. I am studying hard so that my form 6 exam in our district I will join university. Due to my struggle I know I will pass the exam. Also I have friends and new discuss together about studies so we can perform ell. Also we play football which is my favorite hobby. I am attracted by the "arsenal" who have many talented players. They play well and attractively. I started playing football in1999 and was encouraged by a friend and I am still playing. I have joined the PCCB club or the Preventing and Combatting Corruption Bureau which is responsible for preventing corruption.

With sports, clubs, studying also is Bongofloweour (?) which is Tanzanian songs. All these generally help me to make my body physically and mentally fit.

About my dreamland goals is just to be an accountant or economist or geography teacher at secondary school. I would like to enhance my education as well as earning some money for helping my parents together with the whole nation

Yours faithfully

Nelson

No comments: