Search This Blog

Wednesday, August 17, 2011

July 6, 2011

Dear Parents of Joseph Chow

How are you.  I am very glad to tell you that I am very fine.  Also my parent is very fine, and all situations in in school going alright some how.  And also, I am glad to tell you that my mid term exams for math I scored C and I had a 2nd in m y class.

I am very glad to tell you abut my holiday.  After doing our examination in 17th June 2011 we closed our school and the holiday ended on 27th June 2011.  It was just a week. In my holiday I went to my home Mikindani to see my dearest mother.  And one day next I started to study in tuition, bud due to the shortnest of the period I completed only one topic in Mathematics that is Algebra 1  And in 26yh June 2011 I went to bust stand and take a bus to school, but once I reached to school I called my mother to Tell her that I had arrived which surprised to me that once I greeted her she cried and told me that my nephew  is dead.  I am very sad that there was o way, but one which now suit me is that on 7/3/2011 my aunt got a child.

I am very glad to tell you about my studies.  mathematics, Geography, Economics and General Studies.  But my favourite subject is mathematics and Economics . At 4:30 pm every day I go to the pitch to play volley ball which so much I like to play.  But I could be a better player, I believe I will be.

I continue to thank you and thank yo for your cooperation.  I promise I will work hard until I achieve my goals.

Give my regards to all who read my first letter.

God bless you

Abdallah

No comments: