Search This Blog

Saturday, August 20, 2011

July 4, 2011

Dear Parents of Joseph Chow
I would like to say thank you very much for your supporting me because I did not expect that thing even one day, so thanks too, God bless you also I thank God because of my condition some how good, that's why I continue well with my studies.  So parents how are you?  Your fine?  If your fine it is so happy to me and vice versa.

My aim of writing this letter is just to inform you about how I live and I do as well as which and what I expect to be over here are genearally at school and nationwide, as well as to know hou about you and our parents over there your are fine?

First of all when I am at school I like to study hard and follow the scholl rules and regulation in order to win in my academic affairs apart from that I like to play football, especially after class.  Also when I am at holiday I like to help my parents with differnt activities like farming, preparing fire wood and to meet with my friends to share idea and skills about things like subject matter, sport.  We talk about some teams of football in outside countries like Barcelona, Liverpool, Manchester.  Also I started to play football when I was 7 at Mikoma primary school.  Also when I come to Ndanda High School this year I joined the PCCB club w ich means "Prevent and combat corruption bureau".  We are waiting for the results of our first exam, and hoping to do as well as I had done at the Tunduree Secondary School in the Ruvuma region where I won an academic certificate for my high performance.
During the holiday, my father was sick with malaria, and he could not walk and he went to Lukuledi Hospital, and we hope he continues to be fine.
As for my dreams, I would like to be working as a manager in a financial institution, like bank, maybe outside in the country.
So parents I have no more to say.  Thanks so much.

IBADI

No comments: