Search This Blog

Monday, August 15, 2011

July 7 2011

Dear parents of Joseph Chow

Thanks very much what about your condition it will be god if you continue wel. My condition is totally well. I just continue with my studies. Also my family is good in term of their condition at large

I have just finished mid terms but the results are still to the teacher but I attempted to maximum level I wish to score good marks in my tests During the holiday went to see my grandmother and my family at large and they are well

Thanks so much for your assistance it helps me so much with my studies and life. In my life I like body exercise for example running and I like art and debate. My talent is debate. I started debate when I was 12 During form 4 I became involved in a club known as Prevent combat corruption bureau (pCCb) and I am still active

In my talent yet to be a winner but I will make effort so as to be a winner one day. Due to my subjects which I study my dream is to be an accountant to assist the services of money supply as a party of the banks

Thanks very much I wish you god life in all family of Mr Joseph Chow as well as his parents

Ramadhani

No comments: