Search This Blog

Thursday, August 18, 2011

July 6,2011

To the Joseph Chow's Parents

I thanks to the good and I am very happy to communicate and listen your well in health and your life in general also about me I well and I continue well with my studies and can I say now my studies is going well even if there are some problem but it is not too much.  I believe my effort can be create a good ground of my studies.

About my general life I like to have with friends of all kinds that means boy and girls and exchange our ideas about daily life what we are to do what we are not supposed to do relating with our surrounding societies that means how to act in this society also the things which I like to watch a football match because I like to play football.  I like to being good condition.  Also, I study on the weekend, but I also like to watch movies and go for refreshment and l like water and other things like rocks in the hills.  my dream is to reach further sudies (education) and to replace your kindness of being to provide assistance to those who need assistance.  I thank you very much and wish best to be good comes to you.

Kassman 

No comments: