Search This Blog

Wednesday, August 17, 2011

July 6, 2011

Dear Joseph's Parents

How are you?  How about your journey and other family issues?  Extremely I am sure that are all fine, on my side worry not wince I am going well with my studies.
The main objective of this letter is only to greet you and knowing your health condition, since my side is well continuing with my studies.
Not only that but also to tell you that during the holiday i did allot for the self and family benefit.  I was regularly participating on farm activities, learning tuition, and other duties that influence my parents to congratulate me to their love.  Apart from that I like to play football and I am well known by the student and villages in general.  I also like to watch TV, especially important speeches.

By ending this letter, I av happy to speak to you that thanks allot since through your sponsor I have learnt allot and experience in my study and other academic matters.
Finally God bless you all.

Yours in Education
Ramadhan
From 6.

No comments: