Search This Blog

Wednesday, August 17, 2011

July 6, 2011

Dear Parents of Joseph Chow

How are you?  How to do you going with your day to day activities.  I my side and my family we are going well with good health, as well as in my studies is going well.

Today I am happy to write to you this letter so as to great you as for as remembering helpness us.  Since it is up to our studies,  tough and a lot of work, but now it is a little easier, and I keep my goals ahead of me. In my last mid term test I scored a C in Mathematics and became the first in my class.  To these are the fruits of my labor and your help and support.  I promise to keep working, to get employment and achieve my goals of getting employment to help my family as ell as others and the world.
Since I was young I like to sing and listen to music, but I do not I have a good voice.  I like choir , and this is my hobby.  After class in the evening I also jog, and play table tennis, but I cannot do that at Ndanda, because there is no table.
After I finish my studies I will get a job to help my family to make a better life.

During the short holiday in June, I went up and gave greetings to my parents.  They all send you greetings, and are glad to hear that you have helped me in my studies.  They give you alot of thanks and bless you.

Moreover I wish you all the best in your daily development activities.

It is me who write to you this letter.

Yours sincerely,

Castor.

No comments: