Search This Blog

Friday, January 13, 2012

11-26-2011

Dear Parents of Joseph Chow

Much greetings to all of you and I wish you all the best and god bless all your family members  I would like to say thank you for your august letter because it was so glad for me to hear about your family and the way how the family engages in various activities.

My name is Nelson, I was born in 1992 in Masasi district within Mtwara region.  My parents have four children and I am the third born.  I have a brother and two sisters..

I do enjoy the life of Tanzania because within our country there are things like National parks and these help us to leisure and also there is Mount Kilimanjaro and tourists come there.  We students visit these attractions especially on holidays.  So I ave many interests to be a citizen of Tanzania.

Daily life especially when i stay at home is not so interesting because we are living in a a rural area where there is no electricity  and little water.  The roads are poor quality which does not facilitate transportaiton of goods and services from one place to another especially to town.  Also we eat maize and cassava ugali also in case of meat some can be had only one a month or once a week.  I like rice and meat.  I have a small room that I use to sleep and a lamp for lighting during the night.  But when I am at school the life is quite different from that of home because there is electricity, frequent supply of water and enough food.  We are in our dormitories and discuss issues pertaining to studies and learning social morals like respect for the elders and greeting each other.  Also we are emphasizing about sports and games for the health of our bodies.  Always during the day especially after class we to to the football grounds to play football because this is our favorite hobby.
Another issue is about my studies.  I study and will perform well in form six exams ready for university.
Thank you for your graceful souls may god bless you.  Please help me to have friends in the USA.

No comments: