Search This Blog

Monday, January 9, 2012

11-26-2011 at

Dear Donna Robertson-Chow
Thank you for your letter of August 21, 2011.  We are alright as family with good health.  I continue will with my studies, and before also I have done well in the first term and am at the top of my class  This is due to my hard work and deep busy in studies as wells as your contribution in scholarship fund that help us to survive.  Thanks for that.
I spend my school holiday at Dar-es-Salaam to my uncle who is a bus driver In the city.  He spend his time to transport passengers from place to place.
As other countries in Africa, Tanzania is the country which her people live in peace.  We achieved Independence in December 9, 1961 under Nyerere.  In our school we are prepared different groups to perform our studies Traditional drums and singers write good songs which make Independence day beautiful.   Also Tanzania is a country with many natural attractions, such as Kilimanjaro, Ngorongoro National park.   Historical sites such as Zanzibar are also here.  What are the attractions are in the US?   I wish you good job and and daily life!


No comments: