Search This Blog

Saturday, December 11, 2010

Thank You note continued

2. Dear Joseph's Parents:

My name is Mohamed a form 6 HORK student at Ndanda High School. I came from _________in the ______ region in __________ village. I live with mother, brother and other relatives. I go my primary education at ________ primary school and secondary education at ________ secondary school in __________.

The aim of this letter is to give thanks to Mr. Joseph's parents for their help. For sure I real thank the family and may our Almighty God bless you. I also thank the school administration choosing me to be the helped student.

Indeed the late Joseph Chow paved the way to us as how to study and how to tackle different challenges in our daily life, may God bless him.

Yours faithfully,

Mohamed

No comments: