Search This Blog

Saturday, December 11, 2010

Thank you note continued

3. Ramadhani

Dear Jospeh's parents

My name is Ramadhani __________. I'm a form five HKR student in this school of Ndanda. I do thank for your assistance because I am the one who benefited from your massive support.

First I want to say a something that I was born in 1990 in home village of ______________ in Mtawara region. When I was child I was taught how work and how to respect my self and even others this made me an efficient and creative one.

By the year 1999 I registered to join primary education at ___________ village then by 2005 I was selected to join with secondary education level at _____________ ward found hopeless due to massive and gigantic poverty that they have.
But I do thanks to them since they tried according to their level best to ensure that I got such education. It was normally to be exposed from the school due to lack of school fees, proper uniform and other requirements.
Therefore by the year 2010 my form four examinations were released where by I was selected to join with advanced level education, so if was during this point when my parents life became poorer and poorer. But they did not lose hope. I cooperated with my parents to struggle more effectively especially more myself since they are lacking enough ability doing work to ????? I worked in ferrys and traded to different villages searching for money which helped some success.

Therefore I do thanks on behalf of my parents they are congratulating and thanking you for your strong support supplied, they wish you good and longer life and God bless you. Also to my side are finishing by saying that Bod is together with you and will bless our heart Joseph Chow and I will follow his actions in order to become like him.

I thanks you alot we never forget you.

Yours faithful,

Ramadhani

No comments: