Search This Blog

Saturday, December 11, 2010

Thank You Note Continued

4.

Dears

To the parenti of Joseph Chow and all family concerned Joseph Chow. What are the conditions and day to day economic activities. To my side its fine.

The purpose of letter most important thing is to grant my thanks for your support. Jiammani I thanks for helping me in education because this is important thing to me, but now everything is ok and I continue my studies. Seemed one I want to introduce my self for those who support me.

My name is Devis _________ and fathers name is ____ and mothers name is ____________ and my family are not in in __________. Therefore for side of mother I am single born, and side of father we are five in number. The father side of family situation we are suffering due to poverty and after aspect ????? the great one is poverty in education, primary education _____________ and secondary school called __________ . Now I am at Ndanda.
Sorry because I have a problem in English language. My concentration is HGK. It means History Geography and Kaswahili.

Thanks
Student,

Devis

No comments: