Search This Blog

Thursday, December 29, 2011

11-26-2011

i was glad to get your August letter.  I am very happy to see you are all okay.  I do thank God to keep me to now.  I am very well and my family too.
I am happy to give you my terminal examinations results as they were good to me.. I had scored 70% (B) in Mathematics, 83% (A) in Geography, 70% (B) in Economics and 80 % in General Studies.  From that result give to power to overtake a class, so I had a first in my class EGM of 72 students.  I had challenges from my fellow students in Math and Econ.  But those who challenged me were failed in Geography and General studies.  And influence me to be the first.

In my school, electricity and water is not a problem.  There are four dormitories and each dormitory has electricity and water. Despite that there are sometimes without electricity and water, and we have o spend time fetching water for cooking.  Our school has another school about 20km away called Mahiwa, and we are cooperating together with them during the holidays.

I spend my time studying from 6am to 3 pm and then I rest until 4:30 pm  I go to the pitches.  I like mucht to play volleyball, or football.  On 20-11-11 I had an accident on the football pitch, my leg got a chock and I suffered for 3 days.  Now I am fit.

I would like to thank you for your aide to us more and more because it enables me to improve my studying.  Now I have many books of Economy, mathematics and Geography.  Thank you alot.  I am so gad to get your letters.  Will you visit us again?

Welcome again and again at Tanzania

Abdallah Dadi.

No comments: