Search This Blog

Monday, December 26, 2011

November 26, 2011

Dear Joseph Chow Family,

Thank you for your August letter.  My condition is going well and I continue well with my studies, with full cooperation of my friends in our school through group discussion during the class time and we join together during the play time after class w=and we have nightly preparations  Most students are going to studies during that time and we have electricity at night in our school.  When I am home I use kerosene and candles, and the type  of food which is available are cassava flour and maize flour and I have a room with one bed made up with small pieces of trees and local threads.  my home ah no water storage tank but we use direct rain water and some times there is a tank int he village to store water, but there is a water shortage. We  have to fetch the water from a small channel of river which is not safe to human lips also when I am at home I meet and play with my friends who are studying at different schools which is far from our school and we discuss different issues concerning our studies.  We also work with other youths who did not get into schools, they finished their education at the O level.
During the holy day I turn back to home to see my grands who I  live with and just to assist which is required to them including fetching water and finding pieces of firewood for cooking.  I do not go far way from their home because they are my only relatives.  Therefore after holy day finish I turn back to school to continue with my studies.  I thank you for remember I and the assisatance providing to us I wish your all the best and God bless you.

Thanks, yours

Kassam S. Dadi.

No comments: