Search This Blog

Sunday, December 25, 2011

November 27 2011 letter

Dear parents of Joseph Chow
Thank you very much for your August letter.  I was interested to hear about your family.  God wish you all the best.  I am doing well at school in studying and I hope I will continue doing better in my subject fields as I did in last examination since I did it well.
The only unpleasant to me news that my mother have died four months ago and left motherless.  She died from stomach cancer.
I n Tanzania I live in rural areas where my parents have lived up to date.  We live peacefully because there are not many misunderstandings among people.
I spend much of m time studying at school in order that I can liberate my other family members from life difficulties that facing them since I am the first to go to school up to the level I have reached.
I wake up early in the morning ant both home and school daily where I help my guardians in daily activities and studying.
At home I live in one room together with  my younger brothers where as at school we live collectively in the dormitories  In our school we get fresh water while at home we get water from  the natural wells and we using  them in domestic activities.
At our school I eat stiff porridge (ugali) every day with beans and other days I eat rice and meat at home I also eat ugali everyday with variety of vegetables on other days.  Ugali  is cooked by using the maize flour.
Our school has electrical service we us in studying during the night and other activities related to electricity.
Many Tanzanians rural areas lack electricity including my village, so at home I use a kerosene lamp to study at night  I d prefer most rice with beans (maharage).  I have many friends at school and home, and i love most to have other friends from other places.
Greet Daniel, kyle and Ray tell them I wish all the best in their daily life and God be with them.
Thank you alot and have a good luck.
Sincerely
Fadhili Juma


No comments: